(: :)
Saturday, April 11, 2009, 11:25 PM
A month has passed since the last entry was being posted. haha. I've become so lazy now. I've found a photo that we took during Secondary 4 in my friend's Facebook. That's so amazing! :D It's like a pleasant surprise to see my class photo again. 1 year has passed so quickly and I was reminded of the Time Capsule that we are going to open in year 2017/2018 (I don't remember when is it already).
Now, in no more than 7 months, I'm going to take 'A' Level Examination. I remember how Mrs Oh and Miss Prema helped us so much for our 'O' Level; I remember how BMSS helped us in many ways. I really miss the times in Secondary School - especially with my friends. Actually, come to think of it, I didn't make a lot of close friends in Sec 4B, but I love how unique my class was with all these people. :D
I'm sure I've mentioned before but here's a reflection for the year I've been through in JJC. From the beginning of year 2008 till now, I really met and know a lot of people from different schs. It has definitely broaden my social circle and if some of you didn't know, BMSS had only around 700 plus people from Sec1 to Sec 5 in my year of graduation. But there are at least 40 people in a class in BMSS. Now in 08S18 in JJ, there are only 23 people including myself. It is so big yet so small. haha.
I pray that God will make me feel contented with what I've around me though it is not perfect and sometimes heart-wrenching. I pray that God will make me useful and be a good testimony to other people.
Sorry to mention but I really hate how you've been treating me but I would like to share this bible phrase.
And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily as to the Lord, and not unto men. May God bless you~