Azureen, me and Ying Ying. Azureen is one of the friends I've made during Germany trip. :)

Enhui, me and Yiqi. Enhui and I know each other in our CCA, but seriously I didn't chat with her before until this trip. I've seen Yiqi several times in school but I have never really talk to her until I know her from this trip as well. :)
As I went around browsing through my friends' blog entries, I realised many of them made a reflection on the year 2008. Well, for me.. I'm glad that I have entered into a JC and not a poly, basically due to the reason that I prefer JC life right now. JJ has really opened my heart to the big big world outside. From the fascinating orientation camp and other camp events that I've involved in to my CCA, projects and even the overseas trip. Maybe I should say that as we grow up, more things are getting into our way. Live a fulfilling life with God, loved ones, close friends and even people whom you first acquainted with is what we should seek for. HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone. THANK YOU for being invovled in a part of my life. :D