(YOUTH DAY ON MONDAY)
Saturday, July 5, 2008, 10:24 PM
Baby always shower her love for us in some way or another. You may think i'm quite ridiculous, but I just can't help myself to feel that way. =)
COOKIE HOUSE IS OFFICIALLY OPENING ON THIS COMING TUES. We really have to put in more effort to make things go well and smooth. I think the teacher is trying to train us to handle all trivial and major matters all by ourselves.
I'm inspired to do better!
My going-to-do list:
- get myself a proper shoes
- do my EoM, finance stuffs and PUB project.
What is your top priority? ( My Sunday School Teacher asked this question)
- family
- personal
- friends
- school
- church
I ranked them like this:
- family
- personal
- church
- school
- friends
HOWEVER, she said, "we should not have any priorties in our life, everything should come as the first". =D