(work hard, be depressed about it.)
Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 8:19 PM
08S18 - my class!!!!
HELLO! It's been a long and busy month.. Ya, I know I'm very very very lazy right now. I've been too complacent in my studies. How am I going to persuade myself to study hard? It's A Level, and yet I can't motivate myself to study and do more practices and tutorials. Ya, just went to read Amantha's blog and she mentioned something about us. haha. Sometimes I get to see her when I'm on the train but she'll never see me. Well, it's okay.. I think we'll meet up real soon. =) It's been five months since I entered into JC, life has been wonderful so far. I get to know more friends and that's something very pleasant to me. Thank God for the blessings. =)
Sis and her BF have went to Thailand this morning! Wow.. so envious! She went to Taiwan first, then Hong Kong and now... Thailand! I've never even take a flight before. haha. well, soon.. i hope so.