CD-AYL LG8
I just went for the NYAA meeting and E-Club interview today. I must be prepared to finish all the tasks that I am supposed to do in this one whole year, because I applied for the Silver Award. Anyway, I think i did badly for the interview, I was not really ready to go for it but I just went in and talk anything that comes to my mind. I realised preparation work is really very important. =) Okay, must bear in mind.
Oh ya! I haven't do my PI! I really can't think of anything and I can't use the com very often. How am I going to finish this PI by this weekend? Stress!!! Moreover, there's Econ project to do as well. OKAY, i must work hard now!xoxo.
Jeslyn
John 3:16
Layout: Le.Romantique
Amantha Bernice Doreen Fang Chun How Sun Jacquelyn Jeremy Justina Kimberley Luyao Peck Si Sora Tammy Winnie Ying Ying
BELIEVE IN CHRIST!