(LG9)
Wednesday, March 12, 2008, 10:46 PM
FACs - Hanisah, Jia En, Annie, Christopher, Eugene, Fiona, Gui Ping, Bao Hui & me.
I belong to LG9! This Line Camp was super fun, more enjoyable and interesting than what I expected. My fellow campers are very nice and cute! The primary school kids (Concord Primary) are super adorable and like to talk about everything that comes to their minds. The secondary schools (Swiss Cottage) students are also very fun to talk to and I love to interact with them during our LG/family Time! They're great campers! =) Through this camp, I finally understand how it is like to be a facilitator in JJC. I really learnt alot of things and even met my own LG9! I still remember how I suddenly felt sick and giddy before the campers' arrival. I was so worried that I won't get to meet my LG9 campers when the time ticks at 9 o'clock. After resting for about an hour, I went back to hall and look for my family. I'm really glad that I was well in these few days.. Btw, I forgot to mention someone during the E-web - a person in LG9 who asked me if i'm well during the Night Games. I'm sorry that I forgot who the person is but really thanks for your concern! =) Anyway, got to sleep soon. LG9 yeah!
Sorry, no photos can be updated lately.. maybe next time? =) Good night!