Hello everyone! I've been so extremely tired and exhausted after the whole day in school. So, I'll surely come here to blog twice in a week like that. Not very sure anyway.. I'm just too lazy now. =) I've to concentrate on my studies right now! WORK HARD! Anyway, I really cannot stand the whole hour sitting on the 198 bus without keeping my eyes closed to rest. It's such a long journey that even though I did have enough sleep the day before, I'll still dozed off like that. Never mind. It's good to make use of the time available on bus. Anyway, OG 13 had an outing on 10th Jan, Thursday at Jurong Point. We watched the AVP 2 and went to Pizza Hut for our dinner. Okay, it's my first time again. I've never order family feast before and that day we actually ordered 4 sets of it (20 people including me were there). The day ended after we took the OG 13 group photo. I reached home at 10pm and was really very tired, but i had a lot fun! Oh ya, we wore our green T-shirts that day! =) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SISTER! =)