(YET ANOTHER.)
Tuesday, December 4, 2007, 12:59 PM
I'm not making up stories but truthfully, I dreamt again!!! If you all got watch the Dog Dog and Cat Cat show at 9.30pm on Saturday night (channel U), you'll know what i'm talking about. Because i'm an ardent fan of this show and love the part where the four dogs are competing with one another in each of the different section. So, I dreamt about the part where i'm searching for the wrong items placed at the house, but unfortunately, until the very end.. one girl and me could not find it. The ultimate item is the photo where they changed the face of the family into the host's face. Strange to say that we didn't notice that and we lost in that game. I still remember the part where I found one with barbie dolls..
actually I wonder if all these dreams have anything related to what I've occured in real life. I can recall the times where I went to Doreen's house and talk about barbie dolls with Bernice. Anyway, I just hope to stop dreaming so much and get on to some serious work. I've to attend Aunty Yin Chan's lessons to know more about God's words.. must stay attentive.. and Church Camp is coming!! =)