(SHOPPING!)
Saturday, December 8, 2007, 11:04 PM
My sis and I went out to shop today! Okay, it's a very rare chance for us to go out together. We went to town and look for Christmas present.. then go to PS for our dinner. We didn't eat a proper meal today at all ;only milo and biscuits for breakfast. By the way, today we went to Subway for dinner. It's my first time!!!!!!!! I've never been there before. It's a new experience for me. =) The food is really marvellous and delicious. The taste of the whole sandwich is really wonderful.. with the cookies that we ordered as well.. i'm very satisfied. We were like bloated after the whole meal. Haha. I need to exercise more now. By the way, i'm meeting Tammy tomorrow for some exercise - maybe badminton. Oh well, going to sleep early and get up at 8am tomorrow to attend church. =) GOODNIGHT EVERYONE.