(I'M BACK!!!)
Wednesday, December 19, 2007, 8:20 PM

Joshua
Ishwara
Rev. Goh
It's buffet.
DAY 1
DAY 2
Victor and Sister's Dear
We played Ping-Pong!
My score is 113!
Children Choir
Okay, pictures tell everything. I've learnt many things during this church camp. I've benefit greatly from all the sermons and messages that Rev. Goh and Pastor Cheong had shared with us. We must always pray to God for ourselves, others and pastor as well. PRAYER IS A RELTIONSHIP WITH GOD. So, I love this Church Camp and I enjoy myself everyday. =)
16th Dec - Sis, her Dear and me went to the church for the worship service and ate our lunch before setting out to Johor at 2pm. I don't really feel nervous or excited about it. We took Uncle Leslie's car and finally reached Sofitel Palm Resort at about three-thirty in the afternoon. We were given our cards for the room. Our room number is 214. I was crazy over the fact that my Sis and I share a room and it's like a new environment for me to stay in. The room is just like any other Hotel room and I was excited about it. Then we quickly put our things and went to Xin~Shan Long for our dinner. Soon after, it's the Singspiration then the message and group discussion after that.
17th Dec - We slept well, got a wake-up call at 6.30am and 7am. Then went for breakfast(buffet) at Ishwara then again the message.. games.. message. We had dinner at Xin~ Shan Long again. After the group discussion, we went to another room and play card games with the kids. We played Set and UNO. I loved to play SET! The children were very swift in spotting the set.. they are really brillant. Then at about 11.30pm, went back to room and sleep!
18th Dec - Again, we ate our breakfast at Ishwara and the food is really very delicious! I LOVE THE PASTRY! It's so nice. Then again we went for the message then lunch. After the lunch we went to the Kid's World and Sports Centre. We went to play Carrom, Table tennis, Golf and Bowling!!! We spent our free time to play all these, it's so fun and I even broke my record in bowling! Cool!! After that we went for dinner (buffet) at Ishwara. Okay, by that time, we are like too full already because we have been eating good and delicious food for the three meals everyday. =) Then after the message, we went to the room again to play cards with the children. It was so noisy and fun! They were very energetic and happy. We reached our room at midnight and took a shower and sleep!! My Sis and I were so tired that we woke up at 8.15am in the morning! We are supposed to wake up at seven in the morning and quickly eat our breakfast. We quickly rushed to Ishwara and had our breakfast. Okay.. after the devotions by Pastor Cheong and the testimony, we packed our things and went to Jia Ping Restaurant for our lunch. On the way back to Singapore, Uncle Leslie shared some of his job experiences and taught us some Malay Language. Haha. Alright, end of the post. Goodnight and enjoy!~ I've learnt more about God and enjoy myself at the Church Camp held at Sofitel Palm Resort. =)

xoxo.

Profile

Jeslyn

God's Word

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16

Loves

BABY, my dearest dog

grapes

Links

Layout: Le.Romantique

Gosepel Light YF Blog

Amantha Bernice Doreen Fang Chun How Sun Jacquelyn Jeremy Justina Kimberley Luyao Peck Si Sora Tammy Winnie Ying Ying

HELLO!

BELIEVE IN CHRIST!


History

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

August 2012