(=))
Sunday, November 25, 2007, 11:44 AM
23rd Nov - Went out with Bernice and Amantha to look for Pioneer JC. Then went to Orchard to shop.. soon after went to Tiong Bahru.. but went home at about 4pm because I've to be home early to paint my house! Anyway, it's such a bad experience! My dad kept scolding me for making more trouble for him. He said I've done a bad job!!! This painting had took me about 6-7 hours and only finished the whole thing at 12am like that. By that time, I was like a dirty old woman who needs to shower immediately. Well, my job is done. =)
24th Nov - I went to cut my hair in a salon at Chinatown. Cousin Ting accompanied me.. because I seriously need a companion to give me opinion. Actually, I don't have any idea what kind of hairstyle I wanted to have. So.. I just went there to let the hairdresser cut whatever she wanted to do. Then she told me that she wanted to cut those Jap style.. then I just agreed to it. Anyway, just try try only. After that, went to her shop to eat dinner.. it's already 8pm.. I've to rush home to watch the Dog Dog and Cat Cat show. Haha. =)