I really have a bad time management. It's indeed frustating to know how much time I've wasted at home. Even though I have a good plan in the things I wanted to do for the next few days, it doesn't seem to work for me. Moreover, the prelim is just the week after next and how much have I learn now? I must reflect and change for the better!!
We have all celebrated the Teacher's Day yesterday. Wow.. the concert/performance was fascinating. They have a wonderful plan for the concert.
I like darkness because it covers my weaknesses. =)
I've not recover from my cough, but I still intend to run later. Do you know I really love to exercise? I want to be healthy. Sometimes, I just feel that i'm quite weird in some areas in life. I love to give but not to receive too much out of it. I feel uneasy to be so close to someone. Am I too ridiculous?