Do you know how wonderful it is to know how to cook? I mean some dishes and soup for the whole family to enjoy. I really admire all the mothers who know how to pamper their children with some delicious food. My mum told me that grandma had once owned a wanton noodle stall. That was when my mum was still a young lady and helped out in her mum's stall. Hence, my mum knows how to make wanton very well and I love to eat that! She has taught me how to make the dumplings (wanton). I'm just very keen to learn how to cook. I've even keep a recipe for future use. =)
I LOVE BABY!! MY FAMILY LOVES HER TOO!
Tammy just came to my house this afternoon to give me the christmas present. Though this present came a bit late for now, I still want to thank her for the gift. THANK YOU, TAMMY. =) Let's work hard together and fulfil our childhood promise. Haha. =)