(Dairy)
Friday, August 10, 2007, 12:01 PM
Does anyone keep a diary or a book to write your everyday's feelings? Well, I do. When I have not create a blog in nets. I've this 'sloppy' diary which I still keep it now. My first entry was in 2001 - when I was only pri.4. To look through all the entries.. it's quite hilarious. Many grammar mistakes and a lot of frustrations in it. I've written diary to DAIRY.. I believe I will only write in there when I am too upset. Of course, I do not really hope to write in that diary again. Since I was in primary one.. I've kept all the photos and things related to schools in files. They are precious memory. We only live once, and that's all. Some people live to their fullest in life while some just cannot open their protective shell to widen their experiences. Then what about you? =)