Just finished packing some of my things in the cupboard: many worksheets & document. I've about one and a half cupboard that belong to me. One part is for my books, worksheets and files; another half part is to keep my photo frames, little gifts and stationery. I hope these things would be very organise and neat, so that it'll not look messy for me.
I think I can keep things for quite a long time. Just found one magazine that indicates the year 1999 in BRPS. There is a photo of my Sis and her friends who participated in the Chinese Story Telling Competiton. Of course, there are many recent magazines and books. I've intended to just keep them for another 10 years or so. That would be very memorable for me when I take them out again and look through them one by one. Hopefully, their conditons will not become too bad after many years later. =)
Really, life is short. Nobody knows what will happen in the next minute. We should just treasure our times and enjoy the times with anyone. At least, there should not have any regrets for the things you've not done. I hope i won't.