We are taking 'O' Level this year, 2007. Everyone of us is working hard to do well in this major examination. This also tells us that it'll be the last year for our class, our level to be in this school. I cannot imagine what I will become in the near future.. what's more in year 2018.. Our school wanted the whole Sec. 4 level to bury some things/items in one part of the school, which we will then come back in year 2018 to dig out the things, the year where it is Bukit Merah Secondary School's 50th anniversary or something like that. We will be about 27 years old in that year. I wonder if I can remember about this ceremony that is going to take place about 11 years later. But i hope i will remember. If possible, i'll contact my friends to remind them about this matter too. Truly, 4 years in Sec. School is coming to an end soon.. I'll miss everything I've encountered & experienced in Bukit Merah; i'll remember the school teachers, classmates and friends; the memories of fun, sorrow, embarrassment and happiness i've gone through; and the school that had mould me into the person i am now.. having more courage in speaking and daring to voice out my opinions and become more sociable in making friends. =)
xoxo.
Jeslyn
John 3:16
Layout: Le.Romantique
Amantha Bernice Doreen Fang Chun How Sun Jacquelyn Jeremy Justina Kimberley Luyao Peck Si Sora Tammy Winnie Ying Ying
BELIEVE IN CHRIST!