(happy birthday & happy valentine's day !!)
Wednesday, February 14, 2007, 9:13 PM
Dearest
friends, thank you for all your presents!!

=)
I've no idea what to do after school today. Moreover, i've YEC, and it lasted for one and a half hour. After that, I went to Tiong to meet
Bi Zhi. There was nothing we can do at that place! At the bus stop, I saw
Purdey with her cousin. Soon after, we took bus 16 to Bukit Merah Interchange to eat.. I ate Ban Mian which is the food i wanted to eat today. Later, we are getting bored and had no idea where to go, thus we asked
Zuraizan out. Thought of going to watch a movie or to go and shop at Vivo, but these were not carried out. Instead we decided to play volleyball at the fitness corner at my block. It was truly fun and enjoyable.. I think i'll still prefer to have sports rather than to go shopping. It was soon 7.30pm. Late in the night, it was very breezy. My
cousin celebrated my birthday with two small cakes, and that was really sweet! I'm feeling bad towards
Bi Zhi, for accompanying me yet doing nothing much. She must have been very bored. But anyway, thank you everyone!! =)