(On 1st of Jan, 12am)
Saturday, January 6, 2007, 11:29 AM
Can you see the fireworks?? It came from Mount Faber, where i think it might be from the restaurant up there. My sis and I can view it very clearly as our flat face directly to the Mount Faber! At midnight, many people should have gone to bed, but to celebrate the New Year, I believe everyone is waiting for the time to come. Truely, after the countdown, the fireworks at the front of our flat and the back of our flat came shooting up. It was really awesome! These photos were the pictures of fireworks at the Mount Faber. I can hear people shouting, "Happy New Year!" from the restaurant. No kidding as there was only silence except for the thunderous sound of the fireworks. Being sensitive, Baby kept barking over the noise she heard. In excitement, my sis and I shouted back too! =)