(BIRTHDAY PARTY)
Saturday, November 25, 2006, 10:25 PM
After attending a friend's birthday party, it was truly very exhausted for me. We've to decorate the place instead of just attending her birthday party like any other people. But i'm not groaning for the extra work that my cousin and I have to do, instead we do it in our free will. I like to do something for someone when it's within my control. At least I felt that when I went there, I did something for the person rather than sitting there and idle around.
I can see that the birthday girl is very blessed, her parents love her very much. When I reached her house, there are dozen of big beautiful ballons, buffet outside the house, chocolate fondue fountain made by themselves, pizzas, sushi and the most important CAKE WHICH WAS MADE INTO A CASTLE AND A BIG BARBIE DOLL IN A BEAUTIFUL DRESS!! That is too grand! But I did not eat that. Isn't that blessed? Anyway, I had a great fun in her party though we may not know her classmates. =)